FAQ (Quick Reference)

How do I apply as a graduate nondegree student?

1. Students should check with the department that they are interested in taking classes in to determine if they are able to enroll as a Non-Degree seeking graduate student.

2. Apply online at https://application.graduate.ucf.edu/. When you access the online application go to "Create Account."  Enter the required information.  If you previously applied online, log in using your previous login and password. If you do not remember your password or login, click the “Forgot your password/login?” link and enter the required information. Once you have logged into your account select the “My Applications” tab at the top of the webpage then click the “New Application” link to begin a new application. When applying, select the "Nondegree (General)" option in the Program Information section of your application.

3. Pay the $31 non-refundable application processing fee

4. Submit official transcripts showing an earned bachelor’s degree or degree in progress to the UCF College of Graduate Studies. If you have already done so, there is no need to send an additional copy. No essay, resume, test scores, or recommendation letters are required. Please note that if you degree is currently in progress you will need to send your final transcripts once your degree has been awarded

5. Immunization Form.  This form must be submitted to the UCF Health Services prior to registration. The form can be downloaded from the online application site or from the UCF Health Services website (http://www.hs.sdes.ucf.edu/healthcenter/immunizations.html).

Please note that non-degree admission or admission to a graduate certificate program at UCF does not guarantee admission to graduate status in a degree program.  Also, students in this status do not qualify for any type of financial assistance.  

More FAQs