FAQ (Quick Reference)

Are university fellowships available to graduate nondegree-seeking students?

Students must be accepted as a graduate student in a degree program and enrolled full-time to be eligible for university fellowships or assistantships. Nondegree-seeking students and students who are only admitted to a graduate certificate program are ineligible for UCF financial support.

More FAQs