FAQ (Quick Reference)

I am an international student. How do I know what type of visa I need?

Generally, students fall under one of these two visa classifications: an F-1 student visa or a J-1 exchange visitor visa. For more information on which visa classification is right for you, please visit UCF's International Services Center website www.intl.ucf.edu.

More FAQs