FAQ (Quick Reference)

Where do I get an I-20 form?

Once a student has applied for graduate admission and is accepted, the International Services Center issues an I-20 form. They are located in the UCF Center for Multilingual Multicultural Studies and may be reached by phone at (407) 823-2337 or e-mail at international@mail.ucf.edu.

More FAQs