Graduate Certificate Programs
UCF offers cutting-edge graduate certificate programs. These programs are designed to provide specialized or interdisciplinary study in areas related to one's professional occupation or graduate degree program. As a working professional, you might need a focused set of courses that will strengthen your portfolio and open new job opportunities. As a degree-seeking student in a graduate degree program at UCF, it might be beneficial for you to add a certificate to your academic credentials. Whatever your situation, one of UCF's many graduate certificate programs might be right for you. For additional information about the graduate certificate programs offered at UCF, go to the Graduate Programs section of this website.
- Graduate Application for Admission (electronically signed and submitted by the applicant).
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants for each application submitted.
- Residency Classification form (submit with online application).
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) showing an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. For UCF students applying for a certificate: You do not need to request transcripts of your UCF course work. The UCF College of Graduate Studies will request those transcripts internally.
- Immunization Form*
The UCF College of Graduate Studies must receive the application and all supporting documents electronically by the stated application deadline.
If you are a regular UCF graduate student in a graduate degree program and wish to supplement your degree with a graduate certificate, you may do so by completing the online application indicating the certificate program. In order to complete a graduate certificate program, a student must apply and be admitted to a specific graduate certificate program. International students on an F-1 visa will not be accepted solely into a certificate program unless they are concurrently enrolled in the Intensive English Language Program at UCF or are attending UCF as a transient student and hold an I-20 from an approved institution.
* To expedite processing of materials, download and print the Immunization Form from the online application. Send the completed form to the address specified on the form. This form is not used in making an admission decision. However, you will not be allowed to enroll at UCF without submitting the Immunization Form.