If you were previously admitted and enrolled in a graduate program at UCF but have been absent for three or more consecutive semesters, you may apply for readmission to the same graduate program. Readmission is also required if you were previously dismissed from a graduate program and are interested in regaining entrance into that same program.The graduate application for admission is available online for your convenience. Before you begin the application, however, check your program's application deadlines and requirements in the Graduate Programs section of this website.
When a student applies for readmission, the program will determine if the student will be admitted back into the program. Those applying for readmission after being dismissed from a program will need to include a Conditional Retention Plan with their application. For more information on this policy, please visit the Policies section of the Graduate Catalog. Readmission is not guaranteed.
- Graduate Application for Admission (electronically signed and submitted by the applicant).
- Residency Classification form (submit with online application).
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants for each application submitted.
- Recommendations, if required by the program (complete this section of the online application).
- Resume, essay, or other materials, if required by the program (must be submitted as part of the online application).
Test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS) and transcripts do not need to be resubmitted. GRE/GMAT scores are valid for 5 years from your test date; TOEFL/IELTS scores are valid for 2 years from your test date. The readmission application and all application requirements must be submitted by the stated application deadline.