Thank you for your interest in the University of Central Florida. The graduate application for admission is available online for your convenience. Before you begin the application, however, check your program's application deadlines and requirements in the Graduate Programs section of the catalog. Some programs require interviews, portfolios, or other materials that are not included in the online process. In addition, the sections below are designed to provide helpful information and guidance regarding the admission process. If you have questions, contact the Program Director of your program of interest or the UCF College of Graduate Studies.
Please Note: The College of Optics and Photonics requires that you fill out a pre-application form before you complete the online application for graduate admission. The College of Engineering and Computer Science encourages prospective students to pre-apply before completing the online application for graduate admission.
- Graduate Application for Admission (electronically signed and submitted by the applicant).
- Residency Classification form (submit with online application).
- A $30.00 nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants for each application submitted.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college or university attended. For UCF students applying to UCF graduate programs: You do not need to request transcripts of your UCF course work. The UCF College of Graduate Studies will request those transcripts internally.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores or General Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores, for doctoral applicants and for those applying to master's programs that require an admissions test. These scores must be sent directly to UCF by the appropriate testing agency.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores sent directly to UCF, if an applicant is from a country where English is not the official language or when an applicant's degree is not from an accredited U.S. institution, or if an applicant did not earn a degree in a country where English is the only official language or from a university where English is the only official language of instruction.
- Recommendations, if required by the program (complete this section of the online application).
- Resume, essay, or other materials, if required by the program (must be submitted as part of the online application).
- Immunization Form.*
Official application materials (or duplicate copies) should not be submitted directly to the graduate programs as it will delay the processing of the application. All official application materials, with the exception of test scores and transcripts, must be submitted online. The UCF College of Graduate Studies must receive the application and all supporting documents by the stated application deadline. Applicants interested in being considered for university fellowships or assistantships should apply by the priority deadline and make sure that their application is complete, including all transcripts and other program application requirements.
The application fee is waived for UCF full-time employees, Fulbright Scholars, McNair Scholars, FAMU Feeder, RAMP, and McKnight Doctoral Fellowship applicants. Please contact us at 407-823-5353 for waiver information.
*To expedite processing of materials, download and print the Immunization Form from the online application. Send the completed form to the address specified on the form. This form is not used in making an admission decision. However, you will not be allowed to enroll at UCF without submitting the Immunization Form.